2018 Sno-Way 26SKD-6'-8"
Call for Price
Available in sizes from 6' 8" to 7' 6"- Sno-Way® 26SKD Straight Series Snow Plows provide efficient snow rolling and world-class durability. Simple, fast and reliable, SKD Straight Plows are built for either personal use or commercial snow plowing applications. If you are a snowplowing contractor the 26SKD is a piece of snow removal equipment you don't want to be without.
- Blade Width: 80 in.
- Blade Height: 26 in.
- Weight Steel: 540lb.
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Hydraulic Hoses: 2
- A-Frame Float Linkage: Standard
- Plow Shoes: Optional (2)
- Control Activation: Single Switch
- Attachment Plate: Universal
- Specially designed trip springs provide FULL LOAD trip action for uninterrupted snow plowing
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Center A-frame float linkage to allow for contour changes
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics & quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc Phosphate Wash; Automotive E-Coat Primer; Military Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Pre-Drilled Top Rail Holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow Deflector
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Integrated Shoe Receiver (Plow Shoes Optional)
- Sno-Way SKD blades work with universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates
- Blade Height
- 26 in.
- Blade Width
- 80 in.