2018 Sno-Way 29R-8'-10"
Call for Price
Fits 3/4 Ton To 1 Ton Trucks
The 29R stands out from the crowd with the greatest possible snow moving flexibility and capacity for a plow mounted to your truck. No more machine limitations!
3/4 ton trucks are the choice for plow contractors and the typical application for this plow that demand heavy duty truck performance and that's why Sno-Way built the ultimate snow moving machine specifically for Ford F250, Chevy Silverado 2500, Dodge 2500, Ram 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 trucks.
The “R" in the model identifier refers to the Revolution series of plows. These plows are designed with patented hydraulic end wings that that can be controlled together or independently to move the snow where you want it at any time. Each wing can be moved from a straight out position into a 90 degree orientation to the main blade - effectively creating a box plow.
This patented dual-hinge plow design provides you the ability to move up to 4.8 cubic yards of snow which is double the closest competitor's V plow or expandable plow! Engage the Patented Down Pressure® Hydraulics System that increases snow moving capacity another 30% and you have the ultimate snow clearing machine.
The 29R uses the 29HD series commercial plow platform and has all the desirable characteristics of an extreme-duty plow: high-strength steel moldboard, fast and responsive hydraulics and optimized blade geometry for exceptional snow-rolling performance.
The 29R is 8'10" wide and 29 inches tall plow is designed to work seamlessly with the Pro-Control II - wired or wireless - It provides three Macro controls allowing the skilled operator a memory function that he can set for any repeated operation - talk about efficiency!
Back-dragging, scraping, scooping, windrowing, capturing, moving, pushing, cleaning and ultimate efficiency are what you get with the 29R Series plow from Sno-Way. No other plow on the planet has this capability and provides this ultimate control for your plow truck.
- Blade Width: 106 in.
- Angle Plow Width: 92 in.
- Blade Height: 29 in.
- Weight Steel: 705 lb.
- Cutting Edge: 3/8 in. x 6 in. PRO Proprietary
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 7/ 0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology: Dual Halogen
- Down Pressure® Hydraulic System: Standard
- Wireless Pro-Control: Optional
- Mount System: Drive In
- Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction: Engineered for Load Force Absorption; Engineered to Last
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail: Allows for E-Z Installation of E-Z Fit Deflector
- Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System
- Drive in Truck Mount System
- Down Pressure® Hydraulics System: Scrapes clean forward and back dragging; Increases snow-moving efficiency 30%
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc phosphate wash; Automotive E-Coat primer; Military grade powder coat
- EIS™ - Energy Interruption System: Down-time reduction; Corrosion elimination; Plug and play design
- 3/4Ton: F-250, Ram 2500, 2500 Sierra, 2500 Silverado
- 1Ton: F-350, Ram 3500, 3500 Sierra, 3500 Silverado
- Blade Height
- 29 in.
- Blade Width
- 106 in.
- Cutting Edge
- 3/8 in. x 6 in. PRO Proprietary
- Plowing Width
- 92 in.
- 705 lb.