2018 Sno-Way 29RSKD-8'-10"
Call for Price
Available in 8'-10", the 29R Series are built professional strength for professional results, it gets the job done. Top of the line in the Sno-Way expandable blade series. Simple, fast and reliable, the ultimate in SKD snow removal equipment. Sno-Way SKD Expandable plows are built for either personal use or commercial snow plowing applications.
- Blade Width: 106 in.
- Blade Height: 29 in.
- Weight Steel: 839 lb.
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Hydraulic Hoses: 2
- A-Frame Float Linkage: Standard
- Plow Shoes: Optional (2)
- Attachment Plate: Standard
- Control Activation: Single Switch
- Specially designed trip springs provide FULL LOAD trip action for uninterrupted snow plowing
- Center A-frame float linkage to allow for contour changes
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics & quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc Phosphate Wash; Automotive E-Coat Primer; Military Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Pre-Drilled Top Rail Holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow Deflector
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Full Hydraulic Single Switch Actuation
- Integrated Shoe Receiver (Plow Shoes Optional)
- Sno-Way SKD blades work with universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates
- Blade Height
- 29 in.
- Blade Width
- 106 in.
- 839 lb.