2018 Sno-Way 29THD-7'-6"
Call for Price
Fits HD 1/2 Ton to 1 Ton Trucks
The 29THD is a Trip Edge plow that is built to withstand brutal winters. At 29 inches tall and available in 7'6" or 8'0" lengths, the 29THD has a custom engineered 6 inch trip edge supported by 4 compression springs. The fully adjustable compression springs are tuned to trip only when necessary so the snow load is not lost. Topping off the 29THD trip design is the patented Shock Killer system that minimizes violent shocks to the plow, truck and operator.
With the Optional Down Pressure® Hydraulic System as standard equipment, this plow will clean better and cut 30% of your plowing time. The Optional Down Pressure Hydraulics add over 250 pounds of down force on the cutting edge which is a first in the industry and scrapes clean forward and maximizes back dragging.
As a professional plower, you depend on the steel in front of your truck to move your business ahead. The steel blade on the Sno-Way 29THD series is kept slick and looking good with the Triple-Coat Protection; zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer and military grade powder coat combination. The Triple-Coat Protection System delivers a surface that is resistant to penetration by salt, sand, stones or any other aggregate material.
Contractor uptime is kept optimal with the patented EIS (Electrical Interruption System) which eliminates any of the typically troublesome relays by creating a closed-loop truck to plow light connection. All plow contractors know that the elimination of these relays means a full season without surprise electrical headaches.
Sno-Way pays attention to even the smallest details to be sure operators can maximize performance and efficiency. The tube steel tab-slot and lock construction ensures component fit and proper welding while the pre-drilled top rail allows the contractor to easily add the E-Z Fit Deflector in under a minute. The patented E-Z Fit Deflector keeps snow from flying into the windshield on even the toughest plowing nights.
Sno-Way's 29THD Trip Edge Plow is designed to fit a wide range of work trucks using high strength steels and time-tested blade geometry. Fit More, Plow More, Scrape More, and Trip Less.
- Blade Width: 90 in.
- Angle Plow Width: 78 in.
- Blade Height: 29 in.
- Weight Steel: 614 lb.
- Cutting Edge: 3/8 in. x 6 in.; 1/2 in. x 6 in.
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 6 / 0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology: Dual Halogen
- Down Pressure® Hydraulic System: Optional
- Wireless Pro-Control: Optional
- Mount System: Drive In
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail: Allows for E-Z Installation of E-Z Fit Deflector
- Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System
- Drive in Truck Mount System
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc phosphate wash; Automotive E-Coat primer; Military grade powder coat
- EIS™ - Energy Interruption System: Down-time reduction; Corrosion elimination; Plug and play design
- Custom Designed to Accept the E-Z Switch™ Wings: More than Doubles Snow Moving Capacity
- Robust Compression Trip Springs
- Down Pressure® Hydraulics System (Optional): Scrapes clean forward and back dragging; Increases snow-moving efficiency 30%
- 3/4Ton: F-250, Ram 2500, 2500 Sierra, 2500 Silverado
- 1Ton: F-350, Ram 3500, 3500 Sierra, 3500 Silverado
- Blade Height
- 29 in.
- Blade Width
- 90 in.
- Cutting Edge
- 3/8 in. x 6 in.; 1/2 in. x 6 in.
- Plowing Width
- 78 in.
- 614 lb.