2018 Sno-Way 29THDSKD-7'6"
Call for Price
Available in 7-'6" and 8'-0" high strength steel moldboard and trip edge technology ensures that only the base angle trips when encountering an obstacle not the entire blade. This means you won't lose the load you have been pushing.
- Blade Width: 90 in.
- Blade Height: 29 in.
- Weight Steel: 700 lb.
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Hydraulic Hoses: 2
- A-Frame Float Linkage: Standard
- Plow Shoes: Optional (2)
- Control Activation: Single Switch
- Attachment Plate: Universal
- Specially designed trip springs provide FULL LOAD trip action for uninterrupted snow plowing
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Center A-frame float linkage to allow for contour changes
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics & quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc Phosphate Wash; Automotive E-Coat Primer; Military Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Pre-Drilled Top Rail Holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow Deflector
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Integrated Shoe Receiver (Plow Shoes Optional)
- Sno-Way SKD blades work with universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates
- High strength steel moldboard and trip-edge technology ensures the base angle trips, not the entire blade
NOTES:Complete plow weight (pounds) includes weight of attachment plate.
- Blade Height
- 29 in.
- Blade Width
- 90 in.
- 700 lb.