2018 Sno-Way 32CSKD-10'-0"
Call for Price
Available in 8'-6", 9'-0", and 10'-0", 32 Contractor Series are built professional strength for professional results, it gets the job done. Top of the line in the Sno-Way straight blade series. Simple, fast and reliable, add the E-Z Switch wings to the 8'6" or the 9'-0" for even more snow moving capacity making the ultimate in SKD snow removal equipment. Sno-Way SKD Straight plows are built for either personal use or commercial snow plowing applications.
- Blade Width: 102 in.
- Blade Height: 32 in.
- Weight Steel: 752 lb.
- Shock Killer: Standard
- Hydraulic Hoses: 2
- A-Frame Float Linkage: Standard
- Plow Shoes: Optional (2)
- Control Activation: Single Switch
- Attachment Plate: Universal
- Specially designed trip springs provide FULL LOAD trip action for uninterrupted snow plowing
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard)
- Center A-frame float linkage to allow for contour changes
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics & quick coupler hose connections (not included)
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design: Keeps Plow on the Ground
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc Phosphate Wash; Automotive E-Coat Primer; Military Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Pre-Drilled Top Rail Holes for E-Z Fit™ Snow Deflector
- Optional Sno-Way® E-Z Switch™: Accessories for increased productivity
- Stitch welded 12 gauge blade for superior rigidity and strength
- Integrated Shoe Receiver (Plow Shoes Optional)
- Sno-Way SKD blades work with universal skid steer plate or tractor loader attachment plates
- Blade Height
- 32 in.
- Blade Width
- 102 in.
- 752 lb.