2018 Sno-Way 6'-0" V UTV
Call for Price
UTV V Plow
Sno-Way has designed the next small plow with a BIG appetite for snow. Sno-Way has designed a trip edge Vee plow for the UTV market. This is a fully hydraulic 6 foot Vee plow that will handle the riggers of plowing with a UTV. Sno-Way uses the same proven mounting system that we have been using on the straight plow. It goes on and off easily without sacrificing ground clearance. Use our wireless Pro Control II™ and eliminate all of the controls wires coming into the cab. Team up with Sno-Way and keep your UTV working all year.
When plow is removed only the mounting system remains under the UTV.
Mounting system provides excellent ground clearance and easy on easy off.
- Blade Width: 72 in.(straight); 67 in. (Vee); 61 in. (Scoop)
- Angle Plow Width: 64 in.
- Blade Height: 28 in.
- Weight Steel: 291lb.
- Cutting Edge: 1/4 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 6 / 0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction: Engineered for Load Force Absorption; Engineered to Last
- Fast-Force Hydraulic System
- Triple-Coat Protection: Zinc phosphate wash; Automotive E-Coat primer; Military grade powder coat
- Trip Edge Blade Design: Plow much easier on UTV frame
- Enclosed Hydraulic System: Matches the amp draw of the UTV; Delivers superior plow speed
- Direct Hydraulic Lifting System: Maximizes lift speed; Maximizes stacking height
- Blade Height
- 28 in.
- Blade Width
- 72 in.(straight); 67 in. (Vee); 61 in. (Scoop)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/4 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Plowing Width
- 64 in.