2018 Sno-Way RVB10
Call for Price
The Poly Dual Electric RVB spreaders are built for the professional snow and ice removal specialist. The Revolution Spreader line uses a heavy duty 1/2 horsepower electric motor, direct drive gear box to run the auger and a 1/3 horsepower electric motor, direct drive gear box to run the spinner. The Poly Hopper is mounted on a 304 stainless steel frame and drive support to give you a spreader that will provide you years of service. Sno-Way is known for having the best spread pattern in the industry, and the Sno-Way RVB spreaders will NOT disappoint.
10 Cubic Feet
- Capacity: 10 cu. ft.
- Empty Weight: 185 lb.
- Overall Length (A): 57 in.
- Body Side Length (B): 35 in.
- Overall Height (C): 28.5 in.
- Width: 44 in.
- Depth: 49.70 in.
- Motor: 12 Volt, 1/2 hp
- Auger Motor: 12 Volt, 1/3 hp; 3 in. Diameter
- Spinner: 16 in. Diameter Poly Four Flute
- Recommended Use: UTV and Larger
- The Revolution V-Box family has a roto molded perimeter with ribbed hopper, mounted to an all stainless steel frame and drive support.
- The easy on/off stainless steel and roto molded chute has a 16" four chute poly spinner to provide you long life and superior spread pattern up to 30'.
- The 1/2 horsepower direct drive gear box and 1/3 horsepower spinner motor are fully enclosed so that water and salt does not penetrate.
- The inside of the poly hopper walls are designed for maximum flow of the toughest materials to minimum size material bridging.
- One harness supplies all of the power from the battery to the hopper, with a water-tight Duetsch connector and seal to connect them. The harness is plug and play for accessories. No cutting or splicing.
- Adjustable inverted vee (patent pending). Adjust the inverted vee system to match the material you want to spread.
- Optional Wetting System with Filling Station available.
- 185 lb.
- Hopper Capacity
- 10 cu. ft.