Toro Power Max® HD 1028 OHXE (38806)
The Power Max HD 1028 OHXE with Toro Premium 302cc, OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. A 28-inch wide swath and 21.5" (55 cm) cutting depth w/Standard Drift Breaker can plow through the deepest snow. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. This machine also has handle-mounted triggers that allow you to disengage one or both wheels to maneuver through sharp turns with ease, Cast-Iron skids and reinforced handle reflection tape. Hand warmers are standard, to keep warm in subzero temperatures for added comfort. A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Power Max HD uses a Commercial-Grade auger gearbox; No shear pins needed.
- 302cc 4-cycle OHV Toro Premium engine
- Wide 28" clearing width
- Ideally used to clear 6+ inches of snow on a 6+ car driveway made of concrete, asphalt, or gravel
- Up to 45' throwing distance
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS): A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impeller speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV Engine: The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most. View Details
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Power Steering: Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase: Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger: Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires: The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Locking Control Handles: Convenient one-hand interlock system controls allow you to keep one hand free so you can adjust the chute without stopping.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life: Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104° F and guaranteed for life (original owner only). It is also rust-free, so there's no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
- Electric Start Standard: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Hand Warmers: Keep warm in subzero temperatures for added comfort.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids (Part # 38212): Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life. (includes 2 skids (part # 120-3098-03) and hardware)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See retailer for full warranty details.
- Auger System: 14" extra large serrated auger; Power Max Anti-Clogging System ( ACS)
- Chute Control: Quick Stick®
- Clearing Width: 28" (71 cm)
- Engine: 302cc Toro Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 302cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 Quarts (3.5 L)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Lighting: Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Skid Shoes: Cast-Iron
- Speeds: 6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 45' / 13.5 m
- Tires: 16" (41 cm)
- Warranty: 1-Year Commercial Use Warranty
- Weight: 269 lbs. / 122 kg
- Weight Kit (Part # 107-3815): Provides balance for snowthrower when additional weight of snow cab is added as an option.
- 28" Drift Breaker (Part # 107-3817): Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Snow Cab (Part # 127-5960): Heavy-duty vinyl with clear, freeze resistant windows protects you from the wind and snow. Weight kit (part number 107-3815) is needed when using Snow Cab.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids (Part # 125-1104): Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life. (includes 2 skids (part # 120-3098-03) and hardware)
- Non-Marking Poly Skids (Part # 38211): Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.
- Two-Stage Cover (Part # 490-7466): Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- 16" Tire Chains (Part # 38215): Provides additional traction and helps keep drive wheels from slipping in heavy snow and icy conditions. Great for sloped surfaces.
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 28 in. (71 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 45 ft. (13.5 m)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. (41 cm)
- 269 lb. (122 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 qt. (3.5 L)